When precision is vital use TTC’s healthcare translation to ensure your message is not lost.
However, if your reader is not a native speaker how can you ensure they don’t misinterpret the instructions? This is where healthcare translation plays a vital role.
Every document TTC translates goes through a strict quality control process. [/one_half_last]
Your material is treated with 100% confidentiality to ensure your information is kept safe.
Contact us for a free no obligation quote and see how we can help you.
What you get:
In the medical, pharmaceutical, life sciences and other healthcare related industries there is no room for error. With TTC you are working with experienced professionals and you can be confident that all our translators:
- Are hand-picked for their knowledge and understanding of chosen industry
- Have undergone rigorous testing.
- Are native speakers of the target language
Healthcare Translation Services
These are just a few examples of the translation projects that TTC has delivered:
Life Sciences: material for conferences, research project outcomes for international publication, clinical trial documentation, biomedical engineering research project material.
Pharmaceutical: Services for suppliers of turnkey pharmaceutical plants, machinery and equipment for treatment of pharmaceutical raw materials, analytical instruments and lab regents, testing instruments.
Medical: autopsy reports, health questionnaires, public health information, medical equipment manuals, patient records.
Marketing: website information, marketing flyers, business packs, brochures and information sheets.
The business perspective
Information is the basis for educating people about your products or services. In business, the quicker people get your message, the better.
Delivering your message in the language of the recipient will:
- Improve understanding at all levels – and, consequently, make customer engagement easier
- Avoid misunderstandings through incorrect interpretation – saving lives and ensuring people get the message correctly
Ensure professional, accurate information – enhancing your reputation and image
- Extend your organisation’s potential to do business internationally
- Create respect for your organisation – developing your image as a company that cares enough to go the extra mile
You can choose from more than 100 languages, so your organisation’s international reach is almost unlimited.